Wednesday, December 16, 2015

My Meyers Briggs Personality

What's your type?


Have you ever wondered what type of personality you have? I mean you can probably assume what type you think you have based on your characteristics and general mood, but knowing your Meyers Briggs personality is beneficial in helping you grow and succeed in life.

I've taken the Meyers Briggs personality test twice, one year apart each time. It turns out my personality type, ESFJ-T, remains the same. Don't worry, the acronym isn't that bad. 

The acronym stands for:

  • Extroverted
  • Observant
  • Feeling
  • Judging
  • Turbulent


Here are some pictures and descriptions to help you understand what the above words mean in regards to my personality type.


Extroverted

I'm energetic and enthusiastic. I tend to be the life of the party and enjoy being around people.












Observant


I'm down to earth, think practically and like living in the moment. 










 
Feelings

I'm emotionally expressive, demanding and a little needy. I like listening to problems people are facing and restoring harmony.
Judging


By maintaining a "To Do" list, I maintain organization. I prefer structure and value clarity.
  









Turbulent


I can be a stress ball and somewhat sensitive. I'm a perfectionist and am always seeking self improvement.







Making up only 12% of the worlds population as an ESFJ-T personality type,



Pay attention to me!

I'm known as "The Consul" and Sentinel, which means I'm:


  • Hard working
  • Meticulous
  • Appreciate hierarchies
  • Socially engaged
  • Perfectionist
  • Current with trends
  • Loyal


The Meyers Briggs personality test is backed by psychology and research and doesn't take much of your time. It's a great way to seek self improvement. All of the qualities I posses are great for the workplace and will help me become successful because I can correct my weaknesses through continued self growth and turn them into strengths. Take the Meyers Briggs Personality test yourself. My results were spot on and matched my personality pretty well.

Follow me on social media:

Instagram @stubbyourtoe
YouTube @stubbyourtoe
Twitter @stubbyourtoe 

No comments:

Post a Comment